Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I can't help your trembling, if you insist on trembling...




Only one more rehearsal until our preview performance.  It will be a tough final rehearsal as an understudy is covering for a principal tonight, but we will get through it.  The cast is utterly amazing and most have embraced my ideas and visions without any fear at all. 

Last night, we were lucky enough to have my friend, Larry Coressel back in the house to shoot some run photos of the first half.  We also had another talented young photographer, Lisa Bernheim there shooting, so we should have quite an online scrapbook by the end of this run!

I really should be scrambling around, trying to find last minute things, but it all 'seems' to be under control.  Still have a little work to do to get my second line umbrella, but even that task is on target. 

Will be making daily updates through the next few days and into the weekend, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment