Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Streetcar is getting a little closer everyday...

It is becoming apparent that STREETCAR is working it's way closer and closer to Xenia, as we prepare for the upcoming auditions.   

Many potential cast members have contacted me to introduce themselves and I am always happy to get those 'Actor Introduction messages' as an audition approaches.  It gives me the chance to 'meet' my auditionees ahead of that stressful audition day.   Also, excited to hear from some of my past students and theatre colleagues who are coming out to audition.

At present, my only issue is finding the right Assistant Director and Stage Manager.  Will be putting out an 'all call' for both positions soon.

If anyone knows of a potential directorial team member, send them my way!




No comments:

Post a Comment